Friday, September 19, 2008
Wow! It's been a long time
Well here I am thinking, maybe I will write something on my blog. Not that anyone reads this. I now have a kindergartner. Where did the time go? He is such a little man in so many ways and then he is still my baby. At times he is so independent, and others like at bed time when he wants to hug me for a long time, it reminds me he still needs me. Then there is hurricane Nicky. I think this was Gods idea of "payback" to my mom. Constantly testing the limits, as well as my patience, the ever loving Nicholas. He is hell on wheels and goes a million miles a minute. The two are as different as can be, and sometimes they are the same. I wouldn't give any of it up for a minute. I posted some pictures from their first A's game and Andrews first day of Kindergarten.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment