Monday, December 29, 2008
wtf
So, if anyone has even tagged this blog to follow, good for you! I cannot seem to remember to even write anything. I can remember to play online games, talk on the phone for hours, get on facebook (although the novelty of that is waning) but I can't remember to write here. I think part of it, is that it would be a great venting place, but what if someone read something and relayed it to my husband. I find that I can be pretty funny and witty, but if I were to be honest most of you would wonder why the hell I stay married. Don't get me wrong, I am not innocent in all of the chaos that goes on in my marriage, and I am not physically abused. But I do put up with a lot of shit, and what my nearest and dearest friend Gretchen has referred to as "acceptance" of a lot. I hate it when she is right. Ya know sometimes when you think at the time, whatever, do what you want, and you think, what is the big deal. Well, I find myself sitting in a huge pile of big deal. Fuck! See, now I feel better, so I guess until I feel like rambling and not really telling anyone any details, I will be back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment