Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter and what not

Ok so I am trying to figure out how to post pictures on my past blogs, so please if anyone knows help! Can I do that, or do I have to attach it to a new post? Am I retarded?

So Easter was nothing too special, the kids had a blast with their 4 egg hunts. They had the school egg hunt, the neighbor egg hunt, the nana egg hunt and the santos egg hunt. Man, that is a lot of eggs! So, we went to church with Nana, then brunch. Then came home and swam at the next door neighbors house, rushed home to get ready for vovo's (grandma in portugues). It was an action packed day with lots of sugar. It is always fun to spend time with family and friends. I will post more later when the mood strikes.....;

2 comments:

mah-meeee said...

go to your 'dashboard' (should be on top right corner) and go to 'posts' then edit posts. you edit the post that you wanted to post the pictures to and the 'save'.

hope that helps!

The Santos Boys said...

Thanks! I figured it out! Whoo hooo!