It is so nice and quiet right now. The boys are in bed and Husband is asleep. I am giddy with excitement. I have the tv on and playing on the computer. I have been thinking about my blog and what I should be putting on here. During the day, I come across ideas and I have to be sure to put that on there. And of course here I am not being able to remember a damn thing. I am watching My name is Earl, too funny.
OMG, how could I forget to blog this! Andrew rode his bike without his training wheels today. There was a boy in his class who told the class that he rode his bike for the first time and he was so excited about it. Art and I have been talking about taking off his training wheels off, but we were going to wait for the summer. Well, the sun was out so I waited for daddy to get home and he took the training wheels off. So, Art held on to back of his seat and let go and he did it!! He really did it. There he went just riding his bike all over the court. I got a tear in my eye. I couldn't believe that my boy was riding his bike like a big boy. Nicky wasn't quite ready, we took his training wheels off too, but he seemed a little skittish. He balanced himself pretty good and probably could have done it. We will try again another time.
Monday, March 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment